NGA MIHI MAHANGA KI A KOE - WARM GREETINGS TO YOU
Our Aim is to Make Our Centres a Place Where Children:
- Are respected and valued.
- Feel happy, secure and confident in their environment.
- Gain confidence and self esteem through play.
- Explore and experiment.
- Are able to work at their own pace and level of development.
- Experience a multi-cultural perspective.
- Are encouraged to self reflect and analyse.
Our Environments Encourage:
- Healthy trusting relationships.
- Parents and staff to work in partnership.
- Each family's uniqueness, attitudes, culture, values and ideas to be respected.
- Respect for Te Tiriti o Waitangi as a living document.
- Consultation with families as an ongoing process in all areas of Centre life.
Our Centres provide a balance between; peacefulness, fun, predictability, flexibility, support, and nurturing, challenging, stimulating and achieving success.